Teaching Philosophy: I enjoy incorporating games and simulations to my courses as well as introducing students to computational and quantitative techniques such as mapping and image recognition. I have extensive experience in teaching online, hybrid and traditional formats, on platforms such as Echo360, Blackboard, Angel, and traditional LSMs.
Recent Teaching Experience
Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research Summer Program Teaching Assistant
- Regression II, Summer 2020
- Race, Ethnicity, and Quantitative Methods I and II, Regression I, Summer 2019
Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL Political Science
Graduate Instructor, 2016-2018:
- “Introduction to Comparative Politics” POLS 250 Fall 18
- “Political Science Research Methods” POLS 300
Radiology, Teaching Assistant 2016-2018
Political Science, Teaching Assistant 2013-2019:
- “Introduction to American Government”
- “Introduction to Comparative Politics
- “Media and Politics”
- “Political Science Research Methods”
- “Constitutional Law II”
- “Rights of the Defendants”.
College of DuPage, Glen Ellyn, IL Adjunct Faculty, 2002- Present
- Traditional and online/hybrid courses taught:
- “Comparative Politics”, introduction to comparative politics
- “International Relations”, examining war, conflict and international affairs
- “Introduction to Political Science”, introductory political systems
- “American Government 101”, introductory American Politics
- Yearly forums guest featuring the Midwest Diplomat in Residence for the US Department of State Department
Joliet Junior College, Joliet, IL Adjunct Faculty, 2001-2013
- “American National Government”, introductory American Politics.
- “State and Local Politics”
City University, Bratislava, Slovakia Full-time Faculty, 2002- 2003
- “International Relations”,
- “Critical Thinking”, introductory course to advanced critical analysis
- “Communications for Oral Managers”, introductory course to business presentations and methodology.
Aiken Technical College, Aiken, GA Online Developer and Instructor, 2002- 2003
- Web Courses developed and taught: “Introduction to American Government”.
DePaul University, Chicago, IL Instructor, 2001
- “Conflict and Cooperation”.
East-West University, Chicago, IL Adjunct Instructor 2001
- “Introduction to Political Theory”